Sunday, January 18, 2009

Robert Doll!


Yeah, so I know I'm a little bit late on this, but stardoll has decided to make a Robert Pattinson doll! I actually emailed them telling them they should make one! I also emailed them, (like 2 months ago) that they should make a Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen) doll, but they haven't yet, instead they made a doll of Kristen. Kellan has been in more movies then Rob, so I don't know why they won't make one of him! :[ Oh well, so lets talk about the Rob Doll. Wow, they could of made his clothes a little better?! His face looks a little similar, but he's much more good looking in real life. But I just can't get over his clothes, that's not even what he wears? I was looking at pictures of when they we're doing interviews about the `Twilight` movie, and he wears much better clothes then that, they just don't even suite him. Oh well, we still love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment