Sunday, January 18, 2009

COVERGIRL;


griere66 is my covergirl for today. :) lol. griere66 helped me by selling me some of her dkny, and she's definitely NOT a scammer. Her suite is amazing, you can tell she's put lots of hard work into it. Also, check out her blog and become one of HER followers. :) Go to her blog now, its mfpeverything.blogspot.com. Its amazing. Go check out griere66 at her stardoll suite `griere66` and leave her a comment in her guestbook. Also, add her because she is a great person and you two can become good friends.

Thanks! :)

** To become covergirl, all you need to do is, become a FOLLOWER to my blog, and leave me a message on my stardoll account (xx.chick) telling me you became a follower and you would like to become covergirl, and you will automatically become my covergirl of the day! :) Good Luck! **

No comments:

Post a Comment