Monday, April 19, 2010

Miranda, xx.chick, is back (:

Hey everyone !
Im so sorry that I can never find the time to write on this blog, or me and Adriennes blog. Both blogs have come to a stop.. and it is my fault. I left when I shouldn't have, and I do feel extremely terrible about this. Most people who know about our blog, don't come on stardoll anymore either.. most of us have outgrown the site that we used to crave for. The thrill to collect rare, but fictional clothing that we thought were worth so much, when in reality, weren't worth anything at all. But somehow we would exclude that fact, and spend hundreds of dollars, real money, not stardollars, for the chance to get these items, when most of the time we'd get scammed, and lose everything. If anyone is interested on writing for this blog, or AM-StardollMania.blogspot.com, message me on the account xx.chick. We will just have to target the people who are on stardoll now, since pretty much all of my friends list on stardoll, havent been on for months, which means they must of outgrown it aswell.

Anyways, that's all for now.
If you have any questions or topics you would like to see a post on, or explained. Message me, on xx.chick.


No comments:

Post a Comment