Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NEW LIMITED EDITION;


Okay, so as you probably all know we got new LE. :) Ouu, exciting right? NO. Well, actually it was exciting but also frustrating. I just had to be TODAY that i had dance right after school which means i only go on the computer at like 5:45 and by that time, everything was almost gone! Especially my favorite HEARTS dress, it was so cute. And i was especially going to buy the "I ♥ LE" tee, and that purple dress, and that big puffy white dress, but they weren't out of stock,a nd when i tried buying them, EACH one said "The item you have chosen is not availble" But it wasnt even out of stock ? Holy shit, i was so pissed. And on top of that the prices we're like extremely high, and there was like nothing i could buy. So I was like very very very very angry. The one thing they should change, is atleast let us get it, and some people, like myself, only go on stardoll later which gives them no chance! Like i cant even describe how mad i was, i've been waiting forever for the LE , not even knowing if there would be more, and then all of a sudden its THERE, and i miss it, and then when i try to buy my most fav items.... they were gone. :( But i happily got some. Ugh, this would be MUCH worse if i hadnt gotten my DKNY flip skirt and DKNY cropped jacket, and the tweed, which will keep my level of HAPPY up for awhile, hopefully. But i must say the LE was nice, and it was too adorable, i just wish i would of been able to get thsoe 3 dresses i wanted so bad! But, as soon as i can buy them in bazaar, i WILL be getting them....








Post your comments about this. :) Let me know what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment